Comments

We welcome all reviews and we love to hear from all our customers, so please feel free to leave your comments here.

7 thoughts on “Comments

1. R Love says:

I wanted to email to say that Mark and I were really impressed with your service on the day and that despite the nightmare with the van being too large to get on our driveway, all the guys didn’t stress out and didn’t get annoyed with us which I am sure many firms would. Everything was unloaded with no damage and all wardrobes and beds made up again. It was amazing, we never expected such a first class service so thank you so much. Oh, I mustn’t forget you, you were great too and definitely sold your company to us. You were the nicest and most helpful man to come round to quote. So thank you.

2. Hannah B says:

I also want to say how amazing your guys were throughout the move, they made it stress free and it was just like having friends in the house. If you ever need a reference then please do contact us.

3. Andy T says:

Just wanted to write to say “thanks so much” for everything on Thursday & Friday. The boys were superb.

Hope we don’t need you again (if that makes sense!), but we wouldn’t use any one else.
    Andy.

4. Janice and Simon Measures says:

I just wanted to thank you and your team for making our move to Cornwall go so smoothly. We are now settled in and all the boxes have been emptied, hooray!!
    From the first day that Steve arrived and started on the packing we knew we were in safe hands, he and all the guys were so helpful, professional and in control and made us feel very at ease.
    On arriving at Falmouth again the guys took control and helped us with positioning our belongings.
    I honestly don’t know how we would have coped without the efficiency of your team.

5. Gina says:

This is very late I am afraid, to thank you for all the wonderful work your team did for us at Landford. They were all so kind and helpful and made it all so easy for us. We really missed their reliable calm presence when they left. A big thank you to everyone.
    Gina.

6. Suzie Williams says:

Yet another wonderful day with Team Russells. Thank you so very much for such a superb effort. I could not be more grateful.

7. Anna says:

Many thanks to Shaun and Joe. They worked like absolute troopers and it was fantastic to get everything cleared so quickly and neatly. We will be back in touch when everything needs unpacking!